Class Taught: PE, Health, ADP.
Sport Coached: Football (Soccer)
Achievements: 2012 Victorian Champions League - Coach of the Year
Ryan’s Premier League, London, England – Croydon FC, Player
· Victorian Premier League – East Altona, Player
· All Australian University Soccer Team
· National Youth League - Player
Education Achievements: Bachelor of Education, Major in Physical Education. Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) B Licence
- UEFA Youth A Licence
- UEFA Children’s A Licence
- UEFA Youth Physical Preparation
- UEFA Children’s Physical Preparation
- Coerver Coaching Diploma
Teaching Career: Adrian has taught both in Australia and overseas. Teaching from grade prep to Year 12. In all areas of the curriculum specializing in Physical Education. Adrian has developed both PE and Football programs across numerous schools such as: Bacon’s College, England. Hallam Senior Secondary College and Maribyrnong College. As well as building, coordinating and managing partnerships with many local and overseas sporting organizations. Some of them including: Youth Sport Trust, England. Chelsea FC, England. National/State Sporting Organizations, England/Australia. School Sport Victoria.
- NPL Club Technical Director
- Head of Football – Hallam Senior College
- Head Coach U/16 Victorian School State Team
- Head Coach U/19 Victorian School State Team
- Melbourne City Assistant NPL Youth Coach
- Head Coach Victorian State Team
- Skill Acquisition Trainer - FFA Skill Acquisition Program
- Head Coach U/12 Victorian School State Team
- Head Coach U/13 Country Boys State Team
- Head Coach U/13 VCL North East Diamonds
- Football Academy Manager, Bacon’s College Football Academy, England.
- Coach U/14 Crystal Palace Academy, England.
- Coach Chelsea FC Development Centre, England.